Friday, December 30, 2011

Would You Like to Work Less and Get More Done


I learned this business the way most people did -- working 16-hour days and 7-day weeks! In fact, I used to be proud of how many hours I could put in. At the height of my madness, I was working 120 hours a week running a condominium hotel in the Virgin Islands! At the time, I didn't see any alternative. The predictable result was that I burned myself out and still didn't accomplish what I wanted. My intentions were good. I just didn't understand.
By contrast, managing my last operation, I usually worked less than 45 hours a week and got twice as much done as I ever had in my life! If there were emergencies, we hardly noticed! I left because my staff was totally running the show ... and doing it as well as I could! The route to this stress-free work environment is simpler than you may think.
If you have been thinking that theremust be an easier way to run a restaurant than the way you see most people doing it, you're right! I can show you how smart operators around the country are getting more done in a shorter time with less effort and virtually no stress. You can join a growing group of restaurateurs who have a successful restaurantand a life!
If your first reaction is to say this is impossible, I understand. Consider the possibility that your skepticism arises just because you haven't seen a way to do it, not because it can't be done. If you think that enjoying stress-free foodservice management, spending time with your mate and having time to watch your children grow up is a worthy goal, we should talk.


Read more:http://www.restaurantdoctor.com/ops.html#ixzz1i5nnFhjF

No comments:

Post a Comment